Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Don't Change the World. Just Change Yourself!


When I was young I was so eager to change the world. I meet people with the same level and the same thought. And also meet some people higher such as congressmen and even a presidential candidate. But now I realized what I did is wrong.
Some wise men such as Jalaludin Rumi said: "“Yesterday I was clever, so I wanted to change the world. Today I am wise, so I am changing myself.”
So, instead of trying to change the world which is beyond our reach, why don't we change ourselves? Though it's not easy, but it's achievable if we try hard. If we can change ourselves so we become a rich man, a leader, an intellectual, or even a social worker, we can change the people surround us.
My friends that become scholars are teaching people at least in 4 places a day. From a very simple places with audiences about 70 people to Universities' classes. Sometimes they give donation to about 1,000 people.
Just find some useful skills or create some products. Make yourself useful to the world. You will get a better life.

Tips about Life and Family

No comments:

Post a Comment